Direct Support Professionals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures individuals’ health, safety, and welfare enhances the quality of individuals’ lives and supports community inclusion.
- Participates in the development and implementation of each individual’s Support Plan.
- Provides supervision as determined in the individuals’ support plans.
- Participates in the implementation of all program plans designed to enhance the individual’s social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and independent living skills.
- Assists individuals in the development of appropriate behavioral, social, money management, housekeeping, hygiene, and other skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential.
- Adheres to Department of Human Services Regulatory requirements.
- Administers medication and treatment as permitted under regulations
- Completes and updates all daily, weekly, and monthly records, reports, logs, casework notes, administrative paperwork, fiscal reports, and medical records in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.